Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Quick and easy: This breakfast sandwich maker cooks your custom sandwich in just 5 minutes; Perfect for brunch or a quick, healthy meal on the go.
- 4 easy steps: 1. Add bread and pre cooked meat or cheese to the bottom layer. 2. Add egg to the egg plate. 3. Top egg with 2nd slice of bread. 4. Slide egg plate out and remove sandwich.
- Create a custom sandwich: whether you’re looking for low carb or protein packed, our Complimentary breakfast maker recipe book puts plenty of fun and delicious meals right at your fingertips. Eliminate the bread and these are great for keto and Paleo diets too.
- Great gift: perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day, graduation, back to school and more
- Easy clean up: all removable parts on this breakfast maker are dishwasher safe.
Make hot, hearty breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwiches in 5 minutes or less!
Simply build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg and your sandwich’s top layer on the upper cooking plate, and close the lid.
In just five minutes, your breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. Explore more than 25 sandwich recipes on our website, from the traditional egg, ham, and cheese to more unique options like cheddar, apple, bacon, and egg croissant sandwich. All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
- Make a hot and hearty breakfast sandwich at home, ready to eat in 5 minutes or less
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese & precooked meat
- Cooks every layer of your breakfast sandwich to perfection
- Cooking plate cooks a fresh egg perfectly, then slides out to assemble your sandwich
- Make sandwiches with English muffins, biscuits, small bagels, and more
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe and surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating
Details: Product description Forget fast food drive-through. With the breakfast sandwich maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade sandwich in less than 5 minutes. Simply place the ingredients inside, building your sandwich with the egg (or other internal ingredients) in the cooking dish and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate and your sandwich assembles. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. easy to use, just put the ingredients inside, assemble your sandwich with the egg (or other internal ingredients) on the cooking plate and close the lid.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.