Wall Sconce for Movie Room
- We always consider this kind of metal cage as the typical industrial design. However, its chic appearance also performs well in modern house decor.
- This wall lamp is not just a light fixture to light up your room but also wall decor.
Wall sconce for corridor
Wall sconce for kitchen
Home theater sconces
- This wall light is made of premium metal to ensure long-term using.
- UL listed provides security for your family.
- Unique Design: This industrial wall sconces holder is very simple, classic and traditional, comes with a retro-industrial style environment element, open cylindrical frame. This vintage wire cage wall sconce can install beautiful long filament LED bulb, it is more beautiful than traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- Ideal Dimension: Overall 5.5” L x 5.5” W x 18.5” H. This rustic wall sconce is perfect above the fireplace, next to the TV, on the living room/dining room/bedroom wall, kitchen, and hallways (Only suitable for indoor use).
- UL Listed: This wall sconce antique is UL listed (works in dry location) for your safety.
- Bulb Requirements: This vintage industrial retro wall light supports any LED/Edison or other 60W bulbs with E26 Base (Bulbs NOT Included).
- Easy to Install: Vintage wall sconce includes all mounting hardware for installation, just need to follow the illustrated instructions provided for assembly and installation!
Details:Bring light and beauty to any space with this simple industrial black bird cage wall light. Its slim design and elegant style, complemented with its chic black finish, is the perfect compromise for simplicity and style. This wall design will update your home's interior with its industrial design and can accommodate a variety of interior decorating styles. Materials: Steel Dimension: 18. 5 "H x 5" W Finish: Painted Suitable locations: Interior Use only Color: Black Set: Set Required power supply: Wired Number of lamps: 1 (lamps not included) Base type: E26 Voltage: 120 V Power per lamp: Max. 60 W Warnings: WE SUGGEST THAT THE INSTALLATION OF THE LIGHT BE DONE BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.