Porsche 550A Spyder 1:18 DieCast Vehicle
- Large approximately 9-1/2" replicas, die-cast metal body with plastic parts
- Opening doors and hood, full-function steering
- Four wheel suspension, adjustable seat back on most models
- Detailed chassis with separate exhaust system
- Mounted on a plastic stand
Details: Surely one of the most aesthetically pleasing cars ever built, the Porsche 550 A Spyder looks great in black with red upholstery. This detailed 1:18-scale replica has an exceptionally solid metal body. Although the detailing is plastic, there's not much of it on this pared-down fun machine. The steering wheel actually turns the front wheels, and the doors, hood, and rear compartment can be opened, the latter revealing engine, leather tool bag, and spare wheel. All four wheels have independent suspension springs. The car comes on a black, fake-wood display stand, but you can easily remove the two screws for some stylish, open-air motoring around your floor or desktop.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.